Thursday, May 2, 2013

A-Drei Ledo

Its 3am.
I am suppose to be asleep but here I am. All

THESE

FEELS.

F
E
E
L
S


I don't know what to do with this overflowing Tran-am. And quanta particles.

A-Drei is having the effect on me. Ledo is having the effect on me.

I have made up my mind that I want to to A-Drei. I WANT. Because of the beautiful clothes and all these feels. I can relate.
Then Ledo. That flute. If Brerra is too smexy to do. THIS IS ANOTHER FUCKING FLUTE CHAR THAT I TOTALLY FEELS. Man I want to hug Ledo. ;___;
Your history. I feel you dude. I want all these mecha. Please please come out in Gunpla. NOT FIGMA ARTS. Actually figma is better quality then when I build it. Hahaha.

Yesh so in summary:

A-Drei default Uni. And blitz! Omg. All the more reason to do. -fans self- -dies and revives-
Ledo plug suit. I want this plug suit.

Note: I have never done char thinking they freaking hot or whatever. Its all based on FEELS(I hope I recall right). Nyahahaha. No point doing cos of looks man. Even if its impt. There is just no...depth. -shifty eyes-
(Well except Motochika. His chest damn -coughs-)

FEELS AND HIGH

IDK WHY I AM HERE. SUPPOSE TO PUT ON LJ. LMAO.

-dies-

A-Drei
Ledo

CANNOT WAIT 1 WEEK FOR NEXT EPISODES  ;_____;

No comments:

Post a Comment