Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hollow box?

Props update this time round

Progressing really slowly with EOY's costume and props. I aim to finish the shamisen by end of September. But since today is a holiday, there is no work. Yosh~ So glad. Manage to draft out the proportions for the Shamisen. I admit its fun, but a little confusing.

In the end, the cut out body is not really proportionate to what I measured and planned as I am running out of cardboard! So, I have to halt the progress and wait for the IKEA table to be assembled so that I can use the cardboard box. Hurr~


Just the middle of the dO. Will need 3 more of this piece and a long long board to be the side. Then can attach the wooden sao. 

The challenge is going to be the elaborate head. I plan to make the itomaki actually turns. This will facilitate if there are any need to change the strings. Will be most fun and cool if its actually playable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment