Saturday, October 27, 2012

Them circles

AFA is going to be in 2 weeks time (or less!) and I am so not very ready. 



Rin's progress is NOT progressing at all~ still have 40+ semi-circles to sew. And the base lining and the details.

YOU DIE MAN!  WHO ASK YOU CHOOSE THIS VERSION. THE RED LINING (CHARA PLANNING SKETCH) IS NOT BAD ALSO, WANT TO DO THE REAL THING. Baka~~~


Day 2, probably going to do Psycho-pass. 
Just started on the gun. I accidentally made the base extension TOO big, so I am going to do the 'while it is transforming' mode. LOL
Paralyser---> Lethal Execution.
My shower pipe is the EXACT shade of those glowing luminous lines.   (*A*)  
but of cos' I cannot use it. Hopefully, the glow in the dark paint MIGHT work (still have yet to try it out).


No comments:

Post a Comment