Sunday, July 24, 2011

Plum orange

Today is Streetfest. 
The sad event that clashes with first day of unit lesson.


In the end, didn't get to stay for streetfest. Just when the bands are starting to play, me and Mizu had to drag feet to school. 





Before rotting at Vivo, Yuui offered to aid me to wear uh.... lipstick and gloss. I can't believe that I find them bearable. And she tried to complete my routine. Haha I walked out of my house with 20% make up. But in the end, only did 2 layers not usual routine. Its okay. Not cosing anyways ;D
I need to get another powder. The circle in the current one is growing larger everyday.  \O/


Jaa~
Have to pack for tmr. 


HP shoot. -I didn't even finish reading it-


I am also progressing with Rin's shoot plan.
-beams with joy-

No comments:

Post a Comment